Mono Equipment’s innovative Epsilon Tabletop Confectionery Depositor is one of the smallest tabletop confectionery depositor available – requiring just 950mm width of space in which to operate.
The Epsilon’s unique travelling hopper system removes the need for a conveyor belt which means trays can be loaded and unloaded in the most ergonomically efficient way – directly from the front of the machine.
Equipped with up and down as well as backward and forward movements the Epsilon Tabletop Confectionery depositor is designed to produce an endless array of high quality products and will process a wide range of products including Sponge Sheets, Swiss Roll, Angel Cake, Genoese, Chocolate Brownies, Carrot Cake, Drops, Eclairs, Cup Cakes, Fairy Cakes, Muffins, Macarons, Choux Buns and Biscuits.
1. Single phase ‘Plug-&-Play’ means immediate productivity
2. Provides total control of product weight, size, height, length and shape
3. Extensive range of hoppers, templates, nozzles and accessories available
4. Produces upto 6000 muffins per hour
5. Table top machine requires very less space.